- No face mask = no service
- No guests, please come alone, parents can wait inside if their child is getting a haircut
- No public restrooms, so please have your hair washed and free of product before you come in
- No complimentary beverages
- No beard trims, hot towel shaves or eyebrow trims
- If you arrive early, please check in at the door then wait outside or in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready for you
If you are sick, have been feeling sick or are getting sick, please cancel your appointment and reschedule.
Here are the precautionary measures that The Bona Fide Store is taking to ensure that our workspace is as clean as possible:
- We will sanitize with disinfectant every barber station in between services
- We will be using a fresh and laundered cutting cape for every client daily
- The barbers will be sanitizing their tools in between every service
- We will be doing daily health checks on all staff and barbers at the Bona Fide Store
- The Bona Fide Store has paid for all of the staff and barbers to be tested for Covid-19 and Antibodies, only those staff and barbers with a clean bill of health will be allowed to work
We appreciate your support and your patience as we adjust to these new requirements.
The Bona Fide Store & Barbershop